Mission, Vision, and Values
Preparing each Lister student to be college and career ready.
Using the Five Dimensions of Teaching and Learning; we will collaborate to create an engaging, compassionate, rigorous environment that prepares all students to be college and career ready.
Image source: https://www.marcishepard.org/quality-instruction-and-the-5-dimensions-of-teaching-and-learning-uw-cel/
- Our Climate
- Is positive and compassionate toward students, families and staff
- Is consistently focused on what is best for the children we serve
- Is family friendly
- Involves clear school-wide and classroom expectations so students can be successful
- Our Instruction
- Is data driven
- Focuses on making every minute of instruction count
- Is directly connected to the Five Dimensions of Teaching and Learning
- Involves collaboration with parents and the community to support student achievement