Stewart Middle School, 5010 Pacific Ave
Dear TPS Families,
In partnership with Tacoma Pierce County Health Department, free TPS student flu, COVID19, and adolescent vaccines are available on Jan 24, 2023 at Stewart Middle School 5010 Pacific Ave from 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
This event is open to all TPS students.
Adults (TPS staff, family, and friends) can also receive free COVID19 vaccine/booster.
Parents must accompany their children during vaccination and complete the screening and consent forms.
- Parents must sit with their child during vaccination
- Parents must complete screening and consent forms
- Students will not be vaccinated without parent
- *Bring any immunization records you have. *If you do not have records and your child has not received immunizations in WA State, and is not in the health department system, they will not be able to get vaccinated at this event with the Tdap, Meningococcal, and HPV vaccines
- Flu vaccine
- Meningococcal (MCV4)
- HPV (Human Papilloma Virus)
Pediatric Eligibility form (pdf)